“Missing” Man in Turkey Joins His Own Search Party
People looking for a missing man were dumbfounded when they finally found him in their group.
Beyhan Mutlu is a construction worker who lives in the city of Inegol in Turkey. He was out one night with his friends. After some time, his wife tried calling his phone, but he didn't pick up. His friends confirmed that he had wandered into the woods. Mutlu’s wife called the police and reported him missing.
A search party was formed, and the group went into the woods to look for Mutlu. Mutlu, who was walking through the woods, thought he would help. He joined the search group’s efforts, not realizing that the people were looking for him. One person in the search group yelled, “Mutlu!” Mutlu reportedly said, “Who are we looking for? I am here.”
Mutlu insists that he did nothing wrong and blames his friends for worrying too much. In any case, it is a very funny story.
Boram Ma For The Junior Times
1. Who is Beyhan Mutlu?
2. Why did Mutlu’s wife call the police?
3. What did Mutlu do when he came across his search party?
1. What do you think about this incident? Did Mutlu do something wrong? Or were his wife and friends too hasty?
2. Have you ever done something to make your friends and family worry about you?
3. Have you ever mistakenly joined a group without knowing what they are doing?
4. When was the last time you caused a misunderstanding? What was the confusion about?