With an increasing number of people interested in the aviation industry, Korea Aerospace University recently announced that it will hold an aerospace camp program during this summer vacation. It will allow students from all levels to experience various jobs, including pilots, controllers, and maintenance technicians, through both theoretical and practical training. Specifically, high school students will be given opportunities to visit Korean Air’s headquarters to receive flight training. Furthermore, junior high school students will be able to experience flight with VR devices and create model aircraft with 3D printers. As for primary school students, they can make their own portfolios by creating air rockets, model aircraft, quadcopters, and more!
Yejin Hwang Staff Reporter
1. What did Korea Aerospace University recently announce?
2. What will students from all levels learn at the camp?
3. Who will have the oppportunity to work with 3D printers?
1. Would you be interested in joining the aerospace camp program?
2. Are you interested in working in the aviation industry?
3. What activity would you most like to partake in at the camp?
4. Which activity at the camp sounds the least appealing to you?