If you are interested in desserts, it is a good idea to visit dessert fairs. Under the theme of “Chocolate and Strawberry,” the 20th Seoul Dessert Fair took place from Feb. 8-10. A great number of people who are interested in desserts gathered at the Yangjae AT Center. Many dessert-related businesses participated in the fair, and many people had a great chance to appreciate chocolate and strawberry desserts. They had an opportunity to enjoy various kinds of chocolate and strawberry products, including macarons, meringue cookies, strawberry lattes, chocolate fondue, and various street foods from around the world.
Christine Kim Staff Reporter
1. When did the 20th Seoul Dessert Fair take place?
2. Where did the dessert fair take place in?
3. What kind of chocolate and strawberry desserts were at the fair?
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your least favorite dessert?
3. Have you ever been to a food fair before?
4. If you had a stall at a food fair, what would you offer?