Nongshim, one of Korea’s leading food and beverage companies, has been making monthly donations of three boxes of Baeksansoo, one of its drinking water products, to 200 households with children suffering from leukemia and other cancers since last year. The company decided to make such donations because children with cancer need to drink clean and safe water to maintain their immune systems. A company official said that they will continue to provide the households with Baeksansoo, which is natural mineral water extracted from catchment areas in Baekdu Mountain, until the children recover.
Yejin Hwang Staff Reporter
1. What is Nongshim doing?
2. Why did Nongshim decide to do this?
3. What is Baeksansoo?
1. What is Nongshim known for?
2. Have you tried any of Nongshim's products?
3. What do you think about Nongshim's donations?
4. Have you ever made a donation?