Julia Roberts is an award-winning actress. She was born in the state of Georgia on Oct. 28, 1967 to parents who were both actors and playwrights. Passion for acting ran in the family! After graduating from high school, Julia Roberts quit university and moved to New York City to act. She built her career by taking minor roles in movies until 1990, when she became famous for her role as Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman. In 2000, Julia Roberts received an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of the environmental activist Erin Brockovich in a biographical film with the same name.
Since then, Julia Roberts starred in many box office hits such as The Mona Lisa Smile, Ocean’s Eleven, and Eat, Pray, Love. She was one of the highest paid actors in the 1990s until the early 2000s. In addition to acting, Julia Roberts models for top brands like Lancome, L’Oreal, and Givenchy. She also works with charitable organizations and uses her influence to raise awareness about important issues, including climate change and Rett syndrome.
Esther Lee For The Junior Times (email@example.com)
1. Why did Julia Roberts move to New York?
2. In addition to acting, what does the actress do?
3. What figure does she perform in the film?
1. Who is your least favorite actor or actress? And why?
2. Can you describe your favorite movie's story in five sentences?
3. What is your hobby other than watching movies?